Series 107-08 - Procedural Rule Pertaining To The Processing Of Branch Bank Applications Received Pursuant To WV Code 31A-8-A2 (d) (2)
- § 107-08-1 - General
- § 107-08-2 - Definitions
- § 107-08-3 - Acceptance of applications
- § 107-08-4 - Procedures for processing branch bank applications - contested unbanked areas
- § 107-08-5 - Separate branch bank applications for each unbanked area
- § 107-08-6 - Conditional approval of branch bank applications
- § 107-08-7 - Procedures for processing branch bank applications- contested unbanked areas-received after 5:00 p.m., June 18, 1982
- § 107-08-8 - Procedures for processing branch bank applications- uncontested unbanked areas
- § 107-08-9 - Regulations not applicable to branching by merger
Current through Register Vol. XXXVIII, No. 51, December 23, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.