Series 148-03 - State Owned Vehicles
- § 148-3-1 - General
- § 148-3-2 - Definitions
- § 148-3-3 - Agency Fleet Coordinators
- § 148-3-4 - Purchase of New or Replacement Vehicles
- § 148-3-5 - Financing arrangements for state-owned vehicles
- § 148-3-6 - Title and registration of state-owned vehicles
- § 148-3-7 - Permissible use and care of state-owned vehicles
- § 148-3-8 - Safe Operation
- § 148-3-9 - Minimum Utilization
- § 148-3-10 - Commuting in state-owned vehicles
- § 148-3-11 - State-owned vehicle data required to be reported to the Fleet Management Office
- § 148-3-12 - Vehicle management programs provided by the Fleet Management Office
Current through Register Vol. XXXVIII, No. 51, December 23, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.