Title 24 - LEGISLATIVE RULES WEST VIRGINIA BOARD OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE
- Series 24-01 - Licensing Procedures for Osteopathic Physicians (§ 24-1-1 to 24-1-18)
- Series 24-02 - Osteopathic Physician Assistants (§ 24-2-1 to 24-2-21)
- Series 24-03 - Contested Case Hearing Procedure (§ 24-3-1 to 24-3-12)
- Series 24-04 - Formation And Approval Of Professional Limited Liability Companies (§ 24-4-1 to 24-4-5)
- Series 24-06 - Disciplinary And Complaint Procedures (§ 24-6-1 to 24-6-7)
- Series 24-07 - Practitioner Requirements for Controlled Substances Licensure and Accessing the West Virginia Controlled Substances Database (§ 24-7-1 to 24-7-6)
- Series 24-08 - Waiver of Initial Licensing Fees for Certain Initial Licensure Applicants (§ 24-8-1 to 24-8-5)
- Series 24-09 - Emergency Temporary Permits to Practice During States of Emergency or States of Preparedness (§ 24-9-1 to 24-9-6)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.