Series 5-07 - Meeting Procedures
- § 5-7-1 - General
- § 5-7-2 - Application and Enforcement
- § 5-7-3 - Definitions
- § 5-7-4 - Regular Meetings Established; Time, Place
- § 5-7-5 - Special Meetings; Notice Required, Time, Place And Purpose
- § 5-7-6 - Proceedings To Be Open; Exceptions; Executive Session Permitted; Broadcasting and Recording
- § 5-7-7 - Minutes
- § 5-7-8 - Quorum; Majority Open Vote Required; Vote By Proxy Prohibited
- § 5-7-9 - Records Of The Board - Public Documents
Current through Register Vol. XXXIX, No. 11, March 18, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.