Series 5-14 - Mobile Dental Facilities & Portable Dental Units
- § 5-14-1 - General
- § 5-14-2 - Definitions
- § 5-14-3 - General Rules for Mobile Dental Facilities and Portable Dental Units
- § 5-14-4 - Application Requirement and Issuance of Permit
- § 5-14-5 - Required Equipment
- § 5-14-6 - Operational Requirements
- § 5-14-7 - Informed Consent; Post Care Information
- § 5-14-8 - Permit to be Renewed Annually; Annual Report to be filed
- § 5-14-9 - Sale of Mobile Dental Facility or Portable Dental Unit
- § 5-14-10 - Cessation of Operation of a Mobile Dental Facility or Portable Dental Unit
- § 5-14-11 - Applicability
- § 5-14-12 - Penalties
Current through Register Vol. XXXIX, No. 11, March 18, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.