Series 64-33 - Regulations for the Establishment of a Controlled Substances Therapeutic Research Program and the Certification of Patients, Practitioners and Hospital Pharmacies
- § 64-33-1 - General
- § 64-33-2 - Application and Inforcement
- § 64-33-3 - Definitions
- § 64-33-4 - Controlled Substances Therapeutic Research Program Established
- § 64-33-5 - Patient Qualification Review Board Established
- § 64-33-6 - Drug Procurement - Physician Eligibility
- § 64-33-7 - Participating Pharmacy Qualifications
- § 64-33-8 - Confidentiality and Report
- § 64-33-9 - Severability
Current through Register Vol. XXXVIII, No. 51, December 23, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.