Series 64-57 - Clinical Laboratory Technican and Technologist Licensure and Certification
- § 64-57-1 - General
- § 64-57-2 - Definitions
- § 64-57-3 - Incorporation by Reference
- § 64-57-4 - Prohibition; Persons Subject to Licensure; Clinical Laboratory Practitioner Trainees
- § 64-57-5 - Licensure Requirements, Duration, Renewal
- § 64-57-6 - Reciprocity
- § 64-57-7 - Limitations on License and Use of Titles by Health Care Facilities
- § 64-57-8 - Revocation and Non-issuance of Clinical Laboratory Practitioner Licenses
- § 64-57-9 - Hearings
Current through Register Vol. XXXVIII, No. 51, December 23, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.