Series 64-60 - Delegation of Medication Administration and Health Maintenance Tasks to Approved Medication Assistive Personnel
- § 64-60-1 - General
- § 64-60-2 - Definitions
- § 64-60-3 - AMAP Program Approval
- § 64-60-4 - AMAP Program Administration
- § 64-60-5 - Curriculum and Competency Evaluation
- § 64-60-6 - Eligibility Requirements for AMAP to be Trained
- § 64-60-7 - Minimum Policy and Procedure Requirements for AMAP Programs
- § 64-60-8 - Withdrawal of Authorization
- § 64-60-9 - Limitations on Medication Administration and Health Maintenance Tasks Approved Medication Assistive Personnel
- § 64-60-10 - Administrative Due Process
Current through Register Vol. XXXVIII, No. 51, December 23, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.