Title 94 - PROCEDURAL RULE REGIONAL JAIL AND CORRECTIONAL FACILITY AUTHORITY
- Series 94-01 - Regulations For The Establishment Of Regular Meetings By The WV Regional Jail And Correctional Facility Authority (§ 94-1-1 to 94-1-9)
- Series 94-02 - Regulations For Public Hearings To be Held before Beginning Construction, Acquisition Or Renovation Of New Facilities Or Existing Facilities not Currently being Used as Jails, For use as A Regional Jail, Correctional Facility Or Private Prison (§ 94-2-1 to 94-2-7)
- Series 94-03 - Criteria And Procedures For Determination Of Cost Per Day For Inmates Incarcerated In Regional Jails Opeated By The Authority (§ 94-3-1 to 94-3-9)
- Series 94-04 - Regulations establishing criteria For identifying And evaluating potential sites For private prisons (§ 94-4-1 to 94-4-7)
- Series 94-05 - Handbook Of Inmate Rules And Procedures (§ 94-5-1 to 94-5-2)
- Series 94-06 - Furlough Program For Regional Jails (§ 94-6-1 to 94-6-6)
- Series 94-07 - Criteria and Procedures for Determination of Projected Cost Per Day for Inmates Incarcerated in REgional Jails Operated by the Authority (§ 94-7-1 to 94-7-4)
- Series 94-08 - Work Program For Regional Jail Inmates (§ 94-8-1 to 94-8-5)
- Series 94-09 - Charges Assessed Against Inmates For Services Provided By Regional Jail, Medical Co-Payment (§ 94-9-1 to 94-9-8)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.