In this chapter:
"Advanced practice nurse prescriber" (APNP) means an "advanced practice nurse"
who has been certified to prescribe drugs in Wisconsin as defined in s.
Stats., and ch. N 8.
"Department" means the department of corrections.
(3) "Guardian" means the person named by the
court having the duty and authority of guardianship.
(4) "Institution" means a type 1 secured
correctional facility operated by the department.
(5) "Legal custody" has the meaning given in
(6) "Nurse" means a
registered or licensed practical nurse as defined by ch. 441, Stats.
(7) "Parent" has the meaning given in s.
therapeutic classification" means the classification of a psychotropic
medication as one of the following:
(c) Agent for
control of mania and depression.
(d) Anti-anxiety agent.
(e) Sedatives or hypnotic.
(f) Psychomotor stimulant.
(9) "Physician" means a person
licensed as a physician in Wisconsin under ch. 448, Stats.
(10) "Physician assistant" means a person
licensed as a physician assistant in Wisconsin under ch. 448, Stats.
(11) "Psychologist" means a person licensed
to practice psychology in Wisconsin as defined in ch. 455, Stats.
(12) "Psychotropic medication" means
medication that is used for the purpose of modifying psychological functioning
(13) "Social worker"
means a person certified to be a social worker in Wisconsin as defined in ch.
(14) "Youth" means a
person or persons under the supervision of the department in an institution
consistent with the requirements of law and regardless of age.