Wis. Admin. Code Department of Natural Resources § NR 542.04 - Eligibility for grant assistance
(1) ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS. The following responsible units are eligible for assistance under this chapter:
(a) For assistance in 1992 to 1994, any responsible unit.
(b) For assistance in 1995 to 2000, a responsible unit that has been determined by the department to have an effective recycling program.
(2) INELIGIBLE APPLICANTS.
(a) Responsible units that have not maintained an effective recycling program, following approval of the recycling program under s. 287.11, Stats., are ineligible for grant assistance the following year unless they have met one of the following:
1. Their program has again been approved by the department;
2. The department determines that they have performed substantial remedial actions and submitted an acceptable timetable for completion of remaining actions.
(b) A responsible unit that has spent funds received under this program on ineligible costs as outlined under s. NR 542.05(2) is ineligible for:
1. Grant assistance the following year if the funds were intentionally diverted to other purposes by the responsible unit.
2. A portion of the grant assistance the following year if the responsible unit does not repay the funds to the department and the amount exceeds any outstanding grant payments owed the responsible unit.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.