(1) All users of the reserve are required to pay either annual, camping, day use or event fees except snowmobilers using that portion of the state snowmobile trail within the reserve, canoeists who are neither camping nor parking within the reserve, persons who fish, hunt or trap.
Educational groups or nonprofit organizations recognized by the internal revenue service under 26 USC 501(c) (1)
may apply for a fee waiver through forms provided by the board. The forms for a fee waiver must be received by the property manager along with proof of nonprofit status at least 7 days prior to arrival.
(3) Camping, annual, day use and event fees are approved and published by the board no later than December 30th the year prior to which they will be in effect.
(4) The board may enforce a penalty fee to users failing to register.
(5) An applicant shall apply for an event permit at least 30 days prior to the event.
(6) The board may charge participants of board sponsored events or programs a fee sufficient to cover the cost of providing the program.
Wis. Admin. Code Kb § KB 1.10
Cr. Register, May, 2000, No. 533, eff. 6-1-00.