Chapter N 4 - Licensure of nurse-midwives
- § N 4.01 - Authority and intent
- § N 4.02 - Definitions
- § N 4.03 - Qualifications for licensure
- § N 4.04 - Application procedures for licensure
- § N 4.05 - Temporary permits
- § N 4.06 - Scope of practice
- § N 4.07 - Limitations on the scope of practice
- § N 4.08 - Licensure and exception
- § N 4.09 - Health care facilities where practice shall occur
- § N 4.10 - Malpractice insurance coverage
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.