Subchapter III - Procedures for Student Nonacademic Discipline in Sexual Misconduct Cases
- § UWS 17.151 - Sexual misconduct subject to disciplinary action under ss. UWS 17.152 to 17.156
- § UWS 17.152 - Sexual misconduct disciplinary procedure
- § UWS 17.153 - Sexual misconduct hearing
- § UWS 17.154 - Appeal to the chancellor for sexual misconduct
- § UWS 17.155 - Discretionary appeal to the Board of Regents for sexual misconduct
- § UWS 17.156 - Settlement for sexual misconduct
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.