Chapter ER-MRS 15 - Transfer
- § ER-MRS 15.01 - Eligibility for transfer
- § ER-MRS 15.02 - Authorization by director
- § ER-MRS 15.03 - Transfer between agencies
- § ER-MRS 15.04 - Transfer between different employing units of the same agency
- § ER-MRS 15.05 - Transfer within the same employing unit
- § ER-MRS 15.055 - Employee removal; status and rights
- § ER-MRS 15.06 - Pay on transfer
- § ER-MRS 15.07 - Transfer while serving a probationary period
- § ER-MRS 15.08 - Transfer to a supervisory or management position
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter Pers 15 was renumbered chapter ER-Pers 15, effective March 1, 1983. Chapter ER-Pers 15 was renumbered chapter ER-MRS 15 under s. 13.93(2m) (b) 1, Stats., Register, October, 1994, No. 466.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.