Chapter ER 18 - Absences
- § ER 18.01 - Definitions
- § ER 18.02 - Annual leave of absence
- § ER 18.03 - Sick leave
- § ER 18.04 - Holidays
- § ER 18.05 - Other provisions relating to annual leave, sick leave and personal holidays
- § ER 18.06 - Leave with pay due to work-related injury
- § ER 18.08 - Military service
- § ER 18.09 - Civilian service
- § ER 18.10 - Jury service
- § ER 18.11 - Voting time
- § ER 18.12 - Leaves of absence for civil service interviews
- § ER 18.13 - Leave of absence by employees and certain elected officials for military preinduction physical examination
- § ER 18.14 - Leave of absence without pay
- § ER 18.15 - Catastrophic leave
- § ER 18.16 - Paid leaves for providing certain disaster relief services
- § ER 18.17 - Paid leave to serve as a bone marrow or organ donor
- § ER 18.18 - Paid leave to serve as an election official
Current through November 29, 2021
Corrections made under s. 13.93(2m) (b) 6 Stats., Register December 2003 No. 576.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.