Chapter ER 28 - Worker's Compensation And Hazardous Duty Injury Pay
- § ER 28.01 - Statutory authority
- § ER 28.015 - Definition of employee
- § ER 28.02 - Effect of worker's compensation
- § ER 28.03 - Concurrent benefits
- § ER 28.04 - Injury while on hazardous duty
- § ER 28.05 - Medical examinations
- § ER 28.06 - Appeal rights
- § ER 28.07 - Subrogation rights
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter Pers 28 was renumbered Chapter ER-Pers 28, effective March 1, 1983; Corrections made under s. 13.93(2m) (b) 6, Stats., Register December 2003 No. 576.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.