Chapter DOC 330 - Pharmacological Treatment For Certain Child Sex Offenders
- § DOC 330.01 - Applicability
- § DOC 330.02 - Purpose
- § DOC 330.03 - Definitions
- § DOC 330.04 - Pharmacological treatment required
- § DOC 330.05 - Clinical and medical evaluation
- § DOC 330.06 - Notice of pharmacological treatment hearing
- § DOC 330.07 - Pharmacological treatment hearing
- § DOC 330.08 - Manner of hearing
- § DOC 330.09 - Hearing procedure
- § DOC 330.10 - Qualification of hearing examiner
- § DOC 330.11 - Offender advocate
- § DOC 330.12 - Appeal of decision
- § DOC 330.13 - Review of decision
- § DOC 330.14 - Waiver
- § DOC 330.15 - Detention pending clinical and medical evaluation or pharmacological treatment hearing
- § DOC 330.16 - Duration of treatment
- § DOC 330.17 - Rules and conditions established; the serious child sex offender's duty to comply; department's response upon serious child sex offender's refusal to comply
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter DOC 330 was created as an emergency rule effective January 1, 1999.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.