Chapter DOC 331 - Probation - parole revocation procedure
- § DOC 331.01 - Authority and applicability
- § DOC 331.02 - Definitions
- § DOC 331.03 - Violation of supervision
- § DOC 331.04 - Notice
- § DOC 331.05 - Preliminary hearing
- § DOC 331.06 - Final revocation hearing
- § DOC 331.07 - Waived revocation hearing
- § DOC 331.08 - Termination of revocation proceedings
- § DOC 331.09 - Concurrent criminal prosecution and acquittal in criminal proceeding
- § DOC 331.10 - Records
- § DOC 331.11 - Special revocation procedures
- § DOC 331.12 - Harmless error
- § DOC 331.13 - Post revocation hearing to determine good time forfeiture, reincarceration, or reconfinement time
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.