Chapter DOC 346 - Secure Detention For Juveniles
- Subchapter I - General Provisions (§ DOC 346.01 to DOC 346.07)
- Subchapter II - Admission and Release (§ DOC 346.08 to DOC 346.12)
- Subchapter III - Physical Plant (§ DOC 346.13 to DOC 346.17)
- Subchapter IV - Staffing (§ DOC 346.18 to DOC 346.22)
- Subchapter V - Health Care (§ DOC 346.23 to DOC 346.29)
- Subchapter VI - Resources for Juveniles (§ DOC 346.30 to DOC 346.43)
- Subchapter VII - Security (§ DOC 346.44 to DOC 346.46)
- Subchapter VIII - Discipline (§ DOC 346.47 to DOC 346.49)
- Subchapter IX - Juvenile Portion of a County Jail (§ DOC 346.50 to DOC 346.54)
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter HSS 346 was renumbered Chapter DOC 346 and revised under s. 13.93(2m) (b) 1, 2., 6. and 7., Stats., Register , April, 1990, No. 412. Chapter DOC 346, as it existed on October 31, 2010 was repealed and a new chapter DOC 346 was created effective November 1, 2010.
Note: This chapter applies to the Department of Corrections and the Department of Children and Families according to their respective responsibilities as designated in ch. 938, Stats., until such time as each of the departments can adopt separate rules.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.