Chapter DOC 392 - Drug Testing Of Youth On County Supervision, Type 2 Status Or Aftercare
- § DOC 392.01 - Authority and purpose
- § DOC 392.02 - Applicability
- § DOC 392.03 - Definitions
- § DOC 392.04 - Drug testing
- § DOC 392.05 - Body contents search
- § DOC 392.06 - Test results
- § DOC 392.07 - Payment for drug testing
Current through November 29, 2021
This chapter applies to the Department of Corrections and the Department of Children and Families according to their respective responsibilities as designated in ch. 938, Stats., until such time as each of the departments can adopt separate rules.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.