Chapter Jus 18 - Certification of Former Federal Law Enforcement Officers
- § Jus 18.01 - Purpose
- § Jus 18.02 - Applicability
- § Jus 18.03 - Definitions
- § Jus 18.04 - Application procedures for concealed carry certification cards
- § Jus 18.05 - Proof of firearms qualification
- § Jus 18.06 - Revocation of a concealed carry certification card
- § Jus 18.07 - Changes, updates, replacements, or renewals of certification cards
- § Jus 18.08 - Administrative review after denial or revocation of a concealed carry certification card
- § Jus 18.09 - Documentation
- § Jus 18.10 - Fees
Chapter Jus 18 was created by emergency rule, EmR1206, effective March 21, 2012, and by emergency rule, EmR1217, effective December 15, 2012.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.