Chapter NR 206 - Land disposal of municipal and domestic wastewaters
- § NR 206.01 - Purpose
- § NR 206.02 - Applicability
- § NR 206.03 - Definitions
- § NR 206.05 - Compliance with effluent limitations and monitoring requirements
- § NR 206.06 - Alternative requirements
- § NR 206.07 - General conditions required for all land disposal systems
- § NR 206.08 - Effluent limitations for specific types of land disposal systems
- § NR 206.09 - Wastewater monitoring requirements
- § NR 206.10 - Groundwater monitoring
Current through March 28, 2022
Corrections made under s. 13.93(2m) (b) 7, Stats., Register, March, 1997, No. 495.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.