Subchapter III - Development of Total Maximum Daily Loads and Effluent Limitations Developed Through Wasteload Allocations
- § NR 212.71 - Applicability
- § NR 212.72 - Definitions
- § NR 212.73 - TMDL development requirements for impaired waters
- § NR 212.74 - Developing TMDLs for nearshore and open waters of the Great Lakes
- § NR 212.75 - Developing TMDLs for Great Lakes systems tributaries and connecting channels
- § NR 212.76 - Establishing WQBELs for publicly and privately owned wastewater facilities or treatment works
- § NR 212.77 - Public Participation
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.