Subchapter LV - Sodium fluoride
- § NR 230.55 - Applicability; description of the sodium fluoride subcategory
- § NR 230.551 - Specialized definitions
- § NR 230.5515 - Regulation of contaminated nonprocess wastewater
- § NR 230.552 - Effluent limitations representing the degree of effluent reduction attainable by the application of the best practicable control technology currently available
- § NR 230.555 - Pretreatment standards for existing sources
- § NR 230.556 - Pretreatment standards for new sources
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.