Subchapter XI - Potassium metal
- § NR 230.11 - Applicability; description of the potassium metal subcategory
- § NR 230.112 - Effluent limitations representing the degree of effluent reduction attainable by the application of the best practicable control technology currently available
- § NR 230.113 - Effluent limitations representing the degree of effluent reduction attainable by the application of the best available technology economically achievable
- § NR 230.114 - New source performance standards
- § NR 230.116 - Pretreatment standards for new sources
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.