Subchapter XXXVIII - Ferric chloride
- § NR 230.38 - Applicability; description of the ferric chloride subcategory
- § NR 230.381 - Specialized definitions
- § NR 230.3815 - Regulation of contaminated nonprocess wastewater
- § NR 230.382 - Effluent limitations representing the degree of effluent reduction attainable by the application of the best practicable control technology currently available
- § NR 230.385 - Pretreatment standards for existing sources
- § NR 230.386 - Pretreatment standards for new sources
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.