Subchapter IV - Primary Copper Smelting
- § NR 274.04 - Applicability; description of the primary copper smelting subcategory
- § NR 274.041 - Specialized definitions
- § NR 274.0415 - Combining waste streams
- § NR 274.042 - Effluent limitations representing the degree of effluent reduction attainable by the application of the best practicable control technology currently available
- § NR 274.043 - Effluent limitations representing the degree of effluent reduction attainable by the application of the best available technology economically achievable
- § NR 274.044 - New source performance standards
- § NR 274.046 - Pretreatment standards for new sources
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.