Subchapter VI - Secondary Copper
- § NR 274.06 - Applicability; description of the secondary copper subcategory
- § NR 274.061 - Specialized definitions
- § NR 274.062 - Effluent limitations representing the degree of effluent reduction attainable by the application of the best practicable control technology currently available
- § NR 274.063 - Effluent limitations representing the degree of effluent reduction attainable by the application of the best available technology economically achievable
- § NR 274.064 - New source performance standards
- § NR 274.065 - Pretreatment standards for existing sources
- § NR 274.066 - Pretreatment standards for new sources
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.