Chapter NR 502 - Solid Waste Storage, Transportation, Transfer, Incineration, Air Curtain Destructors, Processing, Wood Burning, Composting And Municipal Solid Waste Combustors
- § NR 502.01 - Purpose
- § NR 502.02 - Applicability
- § NR 502.03 - Definitions
- § NR 502.04 - General requirements
- § NR 502.05 - Storage facilities
- § NR 502.06 - Collection and transportation services
- § NR 502.07 - Transfer facilities
- § NR 502.08 - Solid waste processing facilities
- § NR 502.09 - Incinerators
- § NR 502.10 - Air curtain destructors
- § NR 502.11 - Woodburning facilities and open burning
- § NR 502.12 - Yard, farm, food residuals and source-separated compostable material composting facilities
- § NR 502.13 - Municipal solid waste combustors
Corrections made under s. 13.93(2m) (b) 7, Stats., Register, August, 1997, No. 500.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.