Chapter NR 720 - Soil cleanup standards
- § NR 720.01 - Purpose
- § NR 720.02 - Applicability
- § NR 720.03 - Definitions
- § NR 720.05 - General
- § NR 720.07 - General requirements when establishing soil cleanup standards applicable to a site or facility
- § NR 720.08 - Procedures for establishing soil performance standards
- § NR 720.09 - Repealed
- § NR 720.10 - Procedures for determining residual contaminant levels based on protection of groundwater
- § NR 720.11 - Repealed
- § NR 720.12 - Procedures for determining residual contaminant levels based on protection of human health from direct contact with contaminated soil
- § NR 720.13 - Other pathways of concern
- § NR 720.19 - Repealed
Current through November 29, 2021
Corrections made under s. 13.93(2m) (b) 7, Stats., Register, January, 2001, No. 541.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.