Chapter NR 746 - AGENCY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PETROLEUM CONTAMINATED SITES (REPEALED)
- § NR 746.01 - Purpose (Repealed)
- § NR 746.02 - Applicability (Repealed)
- § NR 746.03 - Definitions (Repealed)
- § NR 746.04 - Site authority (Repealed)
- § NR 746.05 - Tracking of remediation progress (Repealed)
- § NR 746.06 - Classification and transfer of sites (Repealed)
- § NR 746.07 - Interagency staff training (Repealed)
- § NR 746.08 - Dispute resolution (Repealed)
- § NR 746.09 - Remediation and remediation funding for conditionally closed sites (Repealed)
- § NR 746.10 - Tracking of remediation progress (Repealed)
- § NR 746.11 - Classification and transfer of sites (Repealed)
- § NR 746.12 - Interagency staff training (Repealed)
- § NR 746.13 - Dispute resolution (Repealed)
- Appendix A - [Repealed], version 6
Current through November 29, 2021
Ch. NR 746 was created as an emergency rule eff. 5-18-00. Chapter 746 was repealed and recreated, Register October 2013 No. 694, eff. 11-1-13.
Note: This rule, including the Appendix, was originally adopted jointly by the Department of Commerce and the Department of Natural Resources and appeared in the Wisconsin Administrative Code as ch. Comm 46 (subsequently transferred to the Department of Safety and Professional Services by 2011 Wis. Act 32, section 9110 (3) (f) and renumbered ch. SPS 346) and ch. NR 746. Effective July 2, 2013, pursuant to 2013 Wis. Act 20, section 9138 (7) (f), the authority of the Department of Safety and Professional Services over the jointly adopted rule was transferred to the Department of Natural Resources. As a result, ch. SPS 346 was removed from the Administrative Code and the rule is published only as ch. NR 746. The department of natural resources intends to initiate future rulemaking to repeal this chapter. See also the note following s. NR 746.01.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.