Chapter PI 44 - Grants for alternative education programs (Repealed)
- § PI 44.01 - Purpose (Repealed)
- § PI 44.02 - Definitions (Repealed)
- § PI 44.03 - Eligible applicants and program requirements (Repealed)
- § PI 44.04 - Grant application requirements (Repealed)
- § PI 44.05 - Review of applications and awarding of grants (Repealed)
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter PI 44 was created as an emergency rule effective January 28, 2000.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.