Chapter SPS 110 - Definitions, licenses, permits for professional boxing (Repealed)
- § SPS 110.01 - Scope and authority (Repealed)
- § SPS 110.02 - Definitions (Repealed)
- § SPS 110.03 - Bond required for promoter or club license (Repealed)
- § SPS 110.04 - Compliance with federal laws (Repealed)
- § SPS 110.05 - Promoter or club license (Repealed)
- § SPS 110.06 - Matchmaker, judge, referee, second and timekeeper licenses (Repealed)
- § SPS 110.07 - Ringside physician license (Repealed)
- § SPS 110.08 - Term of license (Repealed)
- § SPS 110.09 - Renewal of license (Repealed)
- § SPS 110.10 - Professional contest permits; applications (Repealed)
- § SPS 110.11 - Permits, issuance and effect (Repealed)
- § SPS 110.12 - Canceling a professional event (Repealed)
Current through March 28, 2022
EmR1031: emergency repeal and recreate effective 9-1-10; CR 10-101: repeal and recreate Register April 2011 No. 664, effective 5-1-11. Chapter RL 110 was renumbered chapter SPS 110 under s. 13.92(4) (b) 1, Stats., Register November 2011 No. 671.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.