SPS 30-49 - Private Detectives
- Chapter SPS 30 - Private Detective And Agency Authority And Definitions (§ SPS 30.01 to SPS 30.02)
- Chapter SPS 31 - Credentialing requirements and procedures for private detective agency, private detective and security person (§ SPS 31.001 to SPS 31.06)
- Chapter SPS 32 - Private Detective And Agency License Renewal And Reporting Requirements (§ SPS 32.01 to SPS 32.08)
- Chapter SPS 33 - Practice Requirements (§ SPS 33.01 to SPS 33.06)
- Chapter SPS 34 - Firearms And Other Dangerous Weapons (§ SPS 34.001 to SPS 34.08)
- Chapter SPS 35 - Grounds For Discipline Against A Private Detective, A Private Security Person Or A Private Detective Agency (§ SPS 35.001 to SPS 35.03)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.