Chapter Trans 104 - Examination procedures for operator's license
- § Trans 104.01 - Purpose and scope
- § Trans 104.02 - Definitions
- § Trans 104.03 - Knowledge and pre-trip inspection tests
- § Trans 104.04 - Unauthorized assistance
- § Trans 104.05 - Vehicle safety inspection
- § Trans 104.055 - Graduated driver license requirements and waivers
- § Trans 104.06 - Skills tests
- § Trans 104.07 - Special examinations
- § Trans 104.08 - Scoring driving skills tests and special examinations
- § Trans 104.09 - Waiting periods following failed skills tests and special examinations
- § Trans 104.10 - Retesting intervals for certain endorsements
- § Trans 104.11 - Expiration of knowledge and skills tests results
- § Trans 104.12 - Reduction of waiting periods
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.