Chapter Trans 130 - Special identification cards and special registration plates for physically disabled
- § Trans 130.01 - Purpose and scope
- § Trans 130.02 - Definitions
- § Trans 130.03 - Application form
- § Trans 130.04 - Fees
- § Trans 130.05 - Use
- § Trans 130.06 - Change of name or address
- § Trans 130.07 - Replacement card
- § Trans 130.08 - Extension of a temporary card
- § Trans 130.09 - Renewal of a permanent individual or organization card and special registration plates
- § Trans 130.10 - Use of other statements
- § Trans 130.11 - Cancellation
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter Trans 130 was created by emergency rule effective 6-30-80; Chapter Trans 130 was repealed and recreated by emergency rule effective 7-12-82; Chapter Trans 130 as it existed on November 30, 1982 was repealed and a new chapter Trans 130 was created effective December 1, 1982; Chapter Trans 130 as it existed on July 31, 1994 was repealed and a new chapter Trans 130 was created effective August 1, 1994.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.