Chapter Trans 148 - Electronic recording and release of liens by non-individual creditors
- § Trans 148.01 - Purpose and scope
- § Trans 148.02 - Definitions
- § Trans 148.03 - Requirement to file and release security interest statement electronically
- § Trans 148.04 - Secured party participation in the APPS program
- § Trans 148.05 - Termination and nonrenewal of APPS secured party contracts
- § Trans 148.06 - Exemptions from requirement to file security interest statement electronically
- § Trans 148.07 - Fees
- § Trans 148.08 - Records
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.