Chapter Trans 276 - Size and weight of vehicles and vehicle combinations
- § Trans 276.01 - General
- § Trans 276.02 - Definitions
- § Trans 276.03 - Safety devices-width exclusion
- § Trans 276.04 - Width, metric equivalent
- § Trans 276.05 - Automobile haulaways
- § Trans 276.06 - Permits for vehicles operating in saddlemount combination or motor buses
- § Trans 276.065 - Designated 65-foot restricted routes
- § Trans 276.07 - Designated long truck routes
- § Trans 276.08 - Detours, bypasses and alternate routes
- § Trans 276.09 - Applicability
- § Trans 276.10 - Tire load carrying capacity in excess of 13,000 pounds
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter Trans 276 was created by emergency rule effective June 5, 1984.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.