Chapter EAB 4 - Approval of schools
- § EAB 4.01 - Approval of schools and courses of instruction
- § EAB 4.02 - Approval of schools prior to operation
- § EAB 4.03 - Application for approval
- § EAB 4.04 - Criteria for approval of schools and programs of instruction
- § EAB 4.05 - Approval of subjects and programs on a credit basis
- § EAB 4.06 - Financial stability and student protection
- § EAB 4.07 - Agent for service of process
- § EAB 4.08 - Investigation and review
- § EAB 4.09 - List of approved schools and courses of instruction
- § EAB 4.10 - Fees
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter EAB 5 as it existed on December 31, 1972 was repealed and new chapter EAB 5 was created, Register, December, 1972, No. 204, effective January 1, 1973; Chapter EAB 2 was renumbered Chapter EAB 5, Register, June, 1990, No. 414, eff. July 1, 1990. Chapter EAB 5 was renumbered Chapter EAB 4, Register, October, 1997, No. 502, eff. December 1, 1997.
A person may obtain school approval and surety bond forms by writing the Educational Approval Board at P.O. Box 8696, Madison, WI 53708-8696, by telephoning (608) 266-1996, or by visiting the board's website at http://eab.state.wi.us.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.