Chapter A-E 4 - Professional Engineer Registration
- § A-E 4.01 - Authority and purpose
- § A-E 4.015 - Definitions
- § A-E 4.02 - Applications
- § A-E 4.025 - Application for certification as an engineer-in-training
- § A-E 4.026 - Application for registration as a professional engineer
- § A-E 4.03 - Engineering experience requirements for the professional engineer application
- § A-E 4.04 - Experience credit limitation (Repealed)
- § A-E 4.05 - Requirements for registration as a professional engineer (Repealed)
- § A-E 4.06 - Engineer-in-training (Repealed)
- § A-E 4.07 - Examinations
- § A-E 4.08 - Application for reciprocity
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter A-E 4 as it existed on February 28, 1987 was repealed and a new chapter A-E 4 was created effective March 1, 1987.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.