Chapter A-E 5 - Designer Permit
- § A-E 5.01 - Authority and purpose
- § A-E 5.02 - General experience requirement (Repealed)
- § A-E 5.03 - General experience requirement
- § A-E 5.04 - Examination
- § A-E 5.05 - Application contents
- § A-E 5.06 - Designer permit limitation
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter A-E 5 as it existed on February 28, 1987, was repealed and a new chapter A-E 5 was created effective March 1, 1987.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.