Chapter MPSW 16 - Requirements For Marriage And Family Therapy Licensure
- § MPSW 16.01 - Application for licensure as a marriage and family therapist
- § MPSW 16.015 - Application for a marriage and family therapist training license
- § MPSW 16.02 - Educational equivalent to a graduate degree in marriage and family therapy from a program accredited by COAMFTE
- § MPSW 16.03 - [Repealed]
- § MPSW 16.04 - Supervised Practice
- § MPSW 16.05 - [Repealed]
- § MPSW 16.06 - [Repealed]
Current through October 25, 2021
Chapter SFC 16 was created as an emergency rule effective April 26, 1993.
Chapter SFC 16 was renumbered ch. MPSW 16 under s. 13.93(2m) (b) 1, Stats., and corrections made under s. 13.93(2m) (b) 7, Stats., Register October 2002 No. 562.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.