Chapter OT 2 - Licensure Of Occupational Therapists And Occupational Therapy Assistants
- § OT 2.01 - Authority and purpose
- § OT 2.02 - Applications and credentials
- § OT 2.03 - Examinations, panel review of applications
- § OT 2.04 - Exemption from written examination for certain occupational therapy assistant applicants
- § OT 2.05 - Examination review by applicant
- § OT 2.06 - Board review of examination error claim
- § OT 2.07 - Temporary license
- § OT 2.08 - Reciprocal credentials for service members, former service members, and their spouses
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.