Chapter Ins 23 - Standards for insurance marketed to fund prearranged funeral plans
- § Ins 23.01 - Purpose
- § Ins 23.10 - Definitions
- § Ins 23.20 - General
- § Ins 23.25 - Agent representation of affiliation
- § Ins 23.30 - Requirements for funeral policies
- § Ins 23.35 - Minimum benefit requirements
- § Ins 23.40 - Consideration plans
- § Ins 23.50 - Minimum standards for claims payments under a funeral policy
- § Ins 23.60 - Requirements for advertisements of funeral policies
- § Ins 23.70 - Marketing procedures
- § Ins 23.80 - Suitability
- § Ins 23.90 - Solicitation and disclosure requirements
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.