Chapter Ins 47 - Reinsurance intermediary regulation
- § Ins 47.01 - Definitions
- § Ins 47.02 - Licensure
- § Ins 47.03 - Required contract provisions-reinsurance intermediary-brokers
- § Ins 47.04 - Books and records-reinsurance intermediary-brokers
- § Ins 47.05 - Duties of insurers utilizing the services of a reinsurance intermediary-broker; prohibited function
- § Ins 47.06 - Required contract provisions-reinsurance intermediary-manager
- § Ins 47.07 - Prohibited acts
- § Ins 47.08 - Duties of reinsurers utilizing the services of a reinsurance intermediary-manager
- § Ins 47.09 - Effect of noncompliance on contract terms
- § Ins 47.10 - Examination authority
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter Ins 47 was created as an emergency rule effective March 12, 1993.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.