Chapter PSC 113 - Service Rules For Electrical Utilities
- Subchapter I - General (§ PSC 113.01 to PSC 113.012)
- Subchapter II - Miscellaneous Service Requirements (§ PSC 113.0201 to PSC 113.0210)
- Subchapter III - Disconnection and Reconnection of Electric Service (§ PSC 113.0301 to PSC 113.0305)
- Subchapter IV - Electric Billing and Payment Procedures (§ PSC 113.0401 to PSC 113.0412)
- Subchapter V - Customer Service and Protection (§ PSC 113.0501 to PSC 113.0513)
- Subchapter VI - Safety and Service Standards (§ PSC 113.0601 to PSC 113.0615)
- Subchapter VII - Voltage Bandwidth and Voltage Distortion Requirements (§ PSC 113.0701 to PSC 113.0707)
- Subchapter VIII - General Customer Metering and Meter Accuracy (§ PSC 113.0801 to PSC 113.0818)
- Subchapter IX - Electric Meter Testing Programs and Record Requirements (§ PSC 113.0901 to PSC 113.0926)
- Subchapter X - Electric Service Extension (§ PSC 113.1001 to PSC 113.1010)
Current through November 29, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.