Chapter PSC 118 - Renewable Resource Credit Tracking Program
- § PSC 118.01 - Scope
- § PSC 118.02 - Definitions
- § PSC 118.025 - Renewable resource designation
- § PSC 118.03 - Facilities eligible for the minimum percentage requirement and for creating renewable resource credits
- § PSC 118.04 - Creation and transfer of renewable energy certificates and renewable resource credits
- § PSC 118.05 - Certification of renewable facilities
- § PSC 118.055 - Certification of displacement facilities
- § PSC 118.06 - Renewable energy tracking system program administrator
- § PSC 118.07 - Aggregation and allocation by wholesale suppliers
- § PSC 118.08 - Double-counting prohibited
- § PSC 118.09 - Calculation of displaced conventional electricity
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter PSC 118 was created as an emergency rule effective April 7, 2001.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.