Chapter PSC 137 - Energy efficiency and renewable resource programs
- § PSC 137.01 - Definitions
- § PSC 137.02 - Program administrator solicitation and public notice
- § PSC 137.03 - Program administrator selection
- § PSC 137.04 - Collective statewide program contracts
- § PSC 137.05 - Minimum requirements of statewide energy efficiency and renewable energy programs
- § PSC 137.06 - Procedures to receive contributions from municipal utilities and retail electric cooperatives
- § PSC 137.07 - Utility-administered programs for large commercial, industrial, institutional, or agricultural customers
- § PSC 137.08 - Voluntary utility energy efficiency or renewable resource programs
- § PSC 137.09 - Large energy customer self-directed energy efficiency programs
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.