Chapter PSC 4 - Environmental analysis
- § PSC 4.05 - Definitions
- § PSC 4.10 - Categorizing commission actions
- § PSC 4.20 - Environmental assessment procedures
- § PSC 4.30 - Environmental impact statement procedures
- § PSC 4.35 - Supplemental documents
- § PSC 4.40 - Generic environmental assessments and environmental impact statements
- § PSC 4.50 - Public hearing on proposed actions
- § PSC 4.60 - Interagency cooperation
- § PSC 4.70 - Project applications
- § PSC 4.80 - WEPA coordinator
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter PSC 4 establishes procedures to provide the public service commission of Wisconsin with adequate information on the short-term and long-term environmental effects of its actions, as required by the Wisconsin Environmental Policy Act, ch. 274 , section 1, laws of 1971 and s. 1.11, Stats.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.